Skip to main content

Tenses Song [Grammar Tips]

Tenses song [Using 'Tinggal kenangan" song by Deby]

I "sing" a song. [simple Present tense]
I "am singing" a song. [Past tense]
I "have sung" a song. [Present perfect]
I "
have been singing" a song. [Present perfect continuous]

I "
sang" a song. [simple past tense]
I "
was singing" a song. [Past continuous]
I "
had sung" a song. [Past perfect]
I "
had been singing" a song. [pat perfect continuous]

Reff:
I "
will sing" a song. [simple future]
I "
will be singing" a song. [Future continuous]
I "
will have sung" a song. [Future perfect]
I "
will have been singing" a song. [Future perfect continuous]

I "
would sing" a song. [Simple past future]
I "
would be singing" a song. [Past future continuous]
I "
would have sung" a song. [Past future perfect]
I "
Would have been singing" a song. [past future perfect continuous]


Tenses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjective [Limiting Adjective and Descriptive Adjective]

Adjective Def: is a modifier of noun. Based on it form adjectives divided onto two parts.   A. Limiting Adjective [LA] 1. Article Member: the, a, an 2. Demonstrative Member: this [s] -> these [p], that [s] -> those [p] 3. Possessive Member: clear [possessive pronoun] 4. Indefinite  Member: much, many, some, several, a lot, any, little, few, etc. 5. Numeral  a). Ordinal [1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th .......] b). Cardinal [1, 2, 3, 4........] B. Descriptive adjective [DA] 1. Character -> e.g: Patient 2. Quality ->  e.g : Smart 3. Age ->  e.g  Old 4. Size ->  e.g : Big 5. Temperature ->  e.g : Hot 6. Shape ->  e.g : Circle 7. Colour ->  e.g : Red 8. Nationality ->  e.g : Indonesian

Verbs [Ordinary Verb and Auxiliary Verb]

Verbs - Ordinary Verb 1. Transitive a.  Mono-transitive b.  Dis-transitive - Direct Object - Indirect Object 2. Intransitive a. Complete  b. Incomplete - Auxiliary Verb  1. Primary Auxiliary  2. Modal Auxiliary  3. Emphasize Auxiliary

Perfect Tense [Present, Past, Future and Past future]

Perfect Te nse #Present Perfect Verb: go E.g.: [+] She has gone.[Verbal sentence] Form: S + have/has + Past Participle [-] She has NOT gone. [Verbal sentence] Form: S + have/has + NOT + Past Participle [?] Has she gone? [Verbal sentence] Form: Have/has + S + Past Participle [-, ?] Has She NOT gone? [Verbal sentence] Form: Have/has + S + NOT + Past Participle #Past Perfect Verb: go